Friday, April 22, 2011

TWDE (the worst day ever)

Ok, today is just NOT MY DAY
Today, I :
1. Stepped on an already-dead-rat, (so sad, the rat was so cute, I felt so bad, I had a mini funeral)
2. Scratched myself (deep enough to really hurt, especially since it's INFECTED)
3. Almost killed a plant
4. Broke a plastic flowerpot
5. Broke a normal flowerpot (u know, those hard, baked I guess kinda like rock flowerpots, I just can't seem to remember what they're called)
6. Almost used a dandelion weeder ( it's weird, it pulls out dandelions for u without u bending down) as a pogo stick (wouldn't have looked too good)
7. Said the "h" word in church (trust me, I don't swear, it just slipped)
8. Got called younger than my real age..... A lot younger (the person was guessing, not making fun of me)
9. Having a guy hear me swearing (it's fine, I don't like him, I'm just scared of his mouth)

Hope tomorrow is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment